Head Office: F3, 5 Bldg., No.5, Yinfeng Road, Nancheng District, Dongguan, Guangdong Province, China
Tel: +86 769 2322 2298
Mobile: +86 13711805943 ,+86 15818241718
What is Acrylic
Acrylic acid, also known as PMMA or organic glass, is derived from acrylic (acrylic plastic) in English. The chemical name is polymethyl methacrylate.
It is an important plastic polymer material which has been developed earlier. It has good transparency, chemical stability and weatherability, easy dyeing, easy processing and beautiful appearance. It is widely used in the construction industry. Plexiglass products can usually be divided into casting plates, extrusion plates and moulded plastics.
The Advantages of Acrylic Desk and Chair
1. excellent transparency
Colorless transparent plexiglass, with transmittance above 92%.
2. excellent weatherability
It has good adaptability to the natural environment, even if the long-term sunlight, rain and wind will not change its performance, anti-aging performance is good, can also be used outdoors comfortably.
3. good processability.
It is suitable for machining and hot forming.
4. excellent comprehensive performance
Acrylic board has a wide variety of colors and excellent comprehensive properties, providing designers with a wide range of options, acrylic board can be dyed, the surface can be painted, screen printing or vacuum coating.
5. Acrylic is harmless even if it is exposed to human beings for a long time.
6. the linear expansion coefficient of casting plate is about 7x10-5m/m.K.
Notes on using Acrylic tables and chairs
1. Acrylic plates should not be stored with other organic solvents, nor can they contact organic solvents.
2. During transportation, surface protective film or protective paper can not be worn away.
3. Can not be used in a temperature above 85℃.
4. Clean acrylic board with only 1% soap water, soap water with soft cotton cloth, can not use hard or dry, otherwise the surface is easy to be scratched.
5. The thermal expansion coefficient of acrylic board is very large. Due to temperature change, the expansion clearance should be considered.